What must you disclose when selling a house?

All property transactions in South Australia require the seller to provide the purchaser with a Form 1 – the primary source of disclosure. This means we see some curious questions in regards to what you must disclose when selling a house? House sales in South Australia are booming, and our team of expert conveyancers are … Continued
Read more
How can we help?



Ground Floor, 180 Flinders Street
Adelaide SA 5000

PO Box 7340
Hutt Street, Adelaide SA 5000


10 Moseley Street
Glenelg SA 5045

Gilles Plains

1 Sudholz Road
Gilles Plains SA 5086

Mount Gambier

113 Commercial Street West
Mount Gambier SA 5290

PO Box 453
Mount Gambier SA 5290

Victor Harbor

138 Hindmarsh Road
Victor Harbor SA 5211

McLaren Vale

178 Main Road
McLaren Vale SA 5171