On this page
At Eckermanns, we understand that agribusiness requires a multi-disciplined approach. This involves specialised knowledge and experience across many aspects of property law and general commercial law, which is why our agribusiness solicitors are best equipped to help you.
Eckermann’s agribusiness experience
Our experience spans the complete agribusiness lifecycle, from supply chain management, through to business transactions, structuring and production, and across many sub-sectors including grain, dairy, wine, fishing, forestry and livestock.
Eckermann lawyers’ agribusiness clients include growers, breeders, food and wine producers and rural landholders.
Eckermanns agribusiness solicitors can assist you across all areas of your rural businesses
As our client, you will benefit from highly personalised, timely and informed legal advice across all the agribusiness services we provide, including:
- Land, asset and livestock sales and acquisitions
- Tax exemptions on rural land transfers
- Finance and security arrangements, including PPSA registration advice
- Advice on family business structures and succession planning
- Share farming, agistment and leasing arrangements
- Liquor licence applications and transfers
- Water supply, rights and licences
If you are seeking a law firm that understands you, your situation and your industry and offers timely, tailored solutions for your agribusiness needs, then give Eckermanns agribusiness solicitors a call today on 08 8235 3933
Other areas of agribusiness our solicitors can assist you with:
- Grape Supply Agreements
- Planning & Licensing
- Vineyard Acquisitions & Sales
- Vineyard Management & Operations