Going that extra step to provide as many people as possible the opportunity to experience excellence is the foundation for the success of Eckermanns. We understand the importance of attracting, retaining and developing people. Our people, structures and processes are all dedicated to continual improvement of the client experience and remain at the industry forefront in terms of technology, innovation and regulatory changes.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Vicki Woodroffe, People and Culture Manager at email@example.com.
Full-time, ongoing role.
Established in 2014, Eckermann Lawyers is an Adelaide-based boutique law firm renowned for providing service excellence across property and commercial practice areas.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Legal Administration Assistant to work within a friendly and supportive environment with an experienced team recognised for their commitment, efficiency, and personalised service.
Based at our Adelaide CBD office, you will be an integral member of the team, providing support across of range of tasks including assisting with:
- document control and management, including preparation of communication correspondence, conveyancing and leasing documentation and management of precedents;
- file management, including opening and closing of files, attending to basic conveyancing tasks and searches;
- creation of PEXA workspaces;
- general and client enquires;
- liaising with government departments, financial institutions and other parties; and
- other general administrative tasks.
To be successful, you will have:
- excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- a “can-do” attitude and the confidence to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- proven time management skills; whilst maintaining an eye for detail and accuracy;
- outstanding client focus and customer service skills;
- strong skills in MS Office applications; and
- experience with PEXA, document and account management systems is desirable.
At Eckermann Lawyers we are innovative and work smart, so you will be IT savvy as well as open to positive change.
Ideally you have previous paralegal/administration experience within a legal or conveyancing firm. However, candidates who have administration experience within finance or real estate sectors are also encouraged to apply.
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package, resources and training to support your professional development, as well the opportunity to provide customer service excellence and make a real difference for our clients. In addition, we offer regular in-house training and team events, milestone and service recognition and health and well-being programs to provide an inclusive, positive and rewarding environment. Above all, we value our people, and you will notice that the moment you walk in our door.