Going that extra step to provide as many people as possible the opportunity to experience excellence is the foundation for the success of Eckermanns. We understand the importance of attracting, retaining and developing people. Our people, structures and processes are all dedicated to continual improvement of the client experience and remain at the industry forefront in terms of technology, innovation and regulatory changes.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Vicki Woodroffe, People and Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 2014, the team at Eckermann Lawyers offers clients a range of legal services with a focus on property and commercial practice areas. We pride ourselves on a personalised, bespoke service and our reputation for commitment and quality means that we retain a list of well-respected clients. Our people have the freedom to develop strong client relationships and to work in interesting practice areas.
An exciting opportunity has opened up within our busy team for a 2-4 year PQE lawyer with experience or a keen interest in litigation, and property and commercial transactions to join our growing firm.
You will work closely with an experienced, well-regarded Associate Director on a variety of matters, including:
- a mix of litigation as well as property and commercial transactions;
- research case law, legislation and court rules;
- prepare court documents, contracts and other transactional documents;
- attend court hearings;
- provide timely advice and progress matters to completion in accordance with client expectations.
As a valued member of the team, you will have:
- experience and/or a keen interest in litigation as well as property and commercial transactions;
- commercial acumen with strong research and analytical skills;
- excellent communication, negotiation and drafting skills;
- outstanding client service skills;
- an ability to work to tight timeframes, collaboratively and at times autonomously; and
- enthusiasm and drive to enjoy, and thrive, in a fast-paced role.
Why should you choose us?
- competitive remuneration package;
- training to support your professional development;
- opportunity to provide service excellence and make a real difference for our clients;
- regular in-house training, team events and recognition;
- health and well-being initiatives; and
- an inclusive, positive, and rewarding environment.