Going that extra step to provide as many people as possible the opportunity to experience excellence is the foundation for the success of Eckermanns. We understand the importance of attracting, retaining and developing people. Our people, structures and processes are all dedicated to continual improvement of the client experience and remain at the industry forefront in terms of technology, innovation and regulatory changes.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Vicki Woodroffe, People and Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 month contract*
An exciting time for an emerging or experienced Practice Manager to join our growing firm.
Established in 2014, Eckermann Lawyers has grown considerably, developing a reputation for commitment and quality, and providing a personalised, bespoke service to our well-respected clients across its property, commercial and hospitality practice areas.
Reporting to an experienced, well-regarded Legal Practitioner, you will lead an administration team and be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the practice which includes, but is not limited to:
- office administration;
- assisting with finance, recruitment, IT, and marketing activities;
- coordination of learning and development and continuing professional development activities;
- continual process and system improvement; and
- ad-hoc projects typical of a developing practice.
*Please note that although this role is a 12 month contract working full-time, we are open to discussions around either part-time or flexible work arrangements for the right candidate with the possibility for transition into a permanent position.
As a valued member of the team, you will have:
- ideally experience in a similar role and leading and mentoring a small team;
- exceptional communication skills;
- business acumen;
- attention to detail with a positive and proactive attitude to work;
- outstanding organisational and problem-solving skills;
- experience with practice management systems;
- an ability to work to tight timeframes, collaboratively and at times autonomously; and
- enthusiasm and drive to enjoy, and thrive, in a fast-paced role.
A not to be missed opportunity for a pragmatic, self-starter to join a progressive, boutique law firm and be a valued contributor to our practice.
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package, resources and training to support your professional development, as well the opportunity to provide customer service excellence and make a real difference for our clients. In addition, we offer regular in-house training and team events, milestone and service recognition and health and well-being programs to provide an inclusive, positive and rewarding environment. Above all, we value our people, and you will notice that the moment you walk in our door.