Spring has sprung in South Australia and what a fantastic start to the spring real estate selling season! We are in the peak real estate period with an influx of new properties on the market. Choosing the wrong conveyancer can be a painful experience so we would like to share some tips with you to assist in your real estate journey this spring.
Top tips to ensure your conveyancer is pain free:
- Understand what a conveyancer is and what they can do for you – What is Conveyancing
- Check that the conveyancer is licenced (or a member of the ACISA)
- Contact a conveyancer as early in the buying or selling process as possible
- Contact a conveyancer and give them full information about your situation up front e.g. financial limitations, tight timeline, or any other special requirements
- Make sure they can work with your mortgage broker or bank
- Ensure you ask about the full costs involved
- Ask what is covered in the costs
- Find out how long settlement is likely to take for your situation
- Find out how your conveyancer will keep you up to date with progress on your settlement
We ensure our service remains personal by having one dedicated file manager care for you during your transaction from beginning to end. The team at ESC will effortlessly guide you through the transaction ensuring at all times you are kept up to date with the progress of your transaction.
As the largest and most established Conveyancing firm in South Australia, you have peace of mind that we can offer you reliability and value for money.
Please feel free to contact us at any one of our offices located in Adelaide, North East Adelaide, Fleurieu, and Mount Gambier for further information on any of our services and remember that your conveyancer is your choice.
We hope you find your dream home this spring.