I am an Associate Director of Eckermann Lawyers, specialising in property, commercial, renewable energy projects, local government, water and sewage industry advice, infrastructure and development, and dispute resolution. I have more than 17 years legal experience gained from senior positions in South Australia and the Northern Territory jurisdictions and hold a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business.
My specialised practice areas cover:
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing’
- Property development;
- Sale and purchase of land transactions, easements and land subdivisions;
- Due diligence;
- Consultancy agreements;
- Renewable energy projects;
- Construction contracts (minor works and major projects);
- Compulsory land acquisitions:
- Local government;
- Retirement villages.
I have a particular interest and experience in water and sewage construction, compliance and industry requirements. I am experienced in commercial dispute resolution involving claims of up to $100M.
Private and in-house roles have afforded me an appreciation of the importance of:
- Recognising known and needed information to identify and strategise to mitigate risk;
- Strong communication and analytical skills; and
- Commercially appropriate solution development.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business
- Board Member, Westside Housing
- Volunteer, RSPCA SA
- Member, Property Committee, Law Society of SA
What Eckermanns values mean to me?
Practical assistance and advice tailored to the client’s needs and the situation
Striving to achieve excellent outcomes and results
Providing a value focussed service for clients